- All openings greater than 1/4″ should be sealed to exclude mice, but it may be impossible to seal all openings.
- All openings greater than 1/2″ should be sealed to exclude rats.
- Likely access points for rodents are where utility lines come into walls, as well as openings around air conditioning, drain pipes and vents.
- Look for broken basement windows, warped doors, and unscreened vents as possible points of entry. All spaces beneath doors should be checked if the opening is too large and reduced if needed.
- Roofs shold be checked to see that shingles are donw tight and sheathing is complete. Also check roof ventilators, screen vents and luvered in wall vents.
Like Our Facebook page by Clicking Here for more great news and tips
$120 External Treatment only
$180 (3bdr house)
$220 (2storey house )
We also offer a free 6 month warranty with most treatment.
*German Cockroaches are an additional $