Dear Valued Customer,
During this unprecedented time, we will continue to provide you with exceptional service. Now more than ever it is essential to keep your home and family healthy. As a provider of essential pest and termite services, our entire organisation is focused on our ability to supply our pest control services to you to support you through this time.
The health and safety of our employees and customers will always be our primary concern. We have implemented strict Business Contingency Plans to safeguard all parties as well as ensuring service continuity for you, our customers. Proven Pest Control follows the recommendations of the authorities and we will continue to monitor the status of the outbreak and seek guidance from public health officials and government agencies. When needed, we will provide updates on the situation.
What can you expect when a Proven Pest Control Technician comes to visit?
New procedures have been implemented to reduce the risk of infection for our employees and you as a customer:
- Our employees are conscious about hand hygiene between each customer visit
- Our employees avoid hand greeting with you as a customer
- Our staff will wear disposable gloves and a mask throughout the visit
- Our staff will keep a distance of 1.5 meters from you to avoid the risk of infection
- Our staff will listen to your concerns & answer your questions to suit the service you require
All Proven Pest Control staff have completed an Infection Control Training course – COVID19 that has been designed by the NSW Department of Health.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is any information you require or if there is anything we can do to further support you.
We are confident that by working together, we will navigate through this challenging time.
We hope you and your loved ones remain safe and healthy.