He was nice and understanding .and all insects are gone and the family are happy .
Nowhere else is pest management more important than in a food premises. The potential of spreading food borne illnesses increases as hygiene standards lower and pest activity increases.
Proven Pest Control service over 3800 Commercial properties including large franchises, single-site businesses and including several high profiled fine dining establishments.
Whether you’re in the private or public sector of the business world, you need a partnership with a reliable and proven pest management service. We can help you with your pest control needs and with increasing obligation under our duty of care as employers, we all know that prevention is better than cure in the workplace.
Book your regular pest service with the best in the business: Contact Us
Why bother with pest control for my business?
Unwanted pests can pose a real threat to any business in a number of ways:
- Health Problems. Salmonella, Dysentery, Diarrhoea & Stomach Upsets, are all ailments which can be transmitted by pests. These and other sicknesses can affect your customers and staff.
- Workpace Disruption. Many species of pests cause rashes, bites, itches and sores. These can cause severe discomfort in the work environment.
- Dissatisfied Customers. When pest problems exist, it could cost you your good public image.
- Customers expect to be served in safe, hygienic surroundings and demand to be supplied with uncontaminated products.
Health Authority Intervention. Establishments where pests are not controlled are constantly in danger of Health Authority Intervention which could lead to temporary closure.
Pest control is a long-term commitment, and maintenance must be carried out regularly to stop smaller infestations from escalating into full-blown infestations.
Stores should be treated between 1month to 3months, dependant on risk factors.
How often should I have a pest control treatment?
– Regular treatments should be completed every 1month to 3months, depending on risk factors.
Why are your treatments so successful?
– We have developed systems to combine multiple products into an effective pest treatment service. We also work alongside business owners to identify areas that create infestations.
How long does a treatment take?
– Treatments generally take between 20mins to 1hr, depending on size and the type of treatment required.
Why are you treatments quicker than other companies?
– Over the years we have developed systems that can be applied quicker yet have a much better result than other pest control companies. We donot believe in wasting your time unnecessarily which is why our prices are so low.
Why do German Cockroaches require further treatments?
– German Cockroaches are highly resistant to most chemicals, treatments require not only advanced chemical application, but also sanitation and habitat alterations.
Will you use they same products as other Pest Controllers?
– Not necessarily, new products and procedures are developed regularly. This is to prevent pests from growing immune to our treatments.
What warranty do you offer?
– Warranties differ from business to business and based on various risk factors.
Can I Spray “Fly Spray” ontop of your chemicals?
– No. Generic Pyrethroid-based products will cause our treatments to be ineffectual and void any warranty.
How long will it take before I see results?
– Results will vary with the target insect , frequency and the type pest control strategy employed.
Do you offer discounts?
– We offer 15% off the regular price for 2year service agreements paid in full upfront.
How you can help to keep pests under control
It is important that any recommendations are followed and carried out, otherwise our pest treatments may be rendered ineffective.This can only be achieved as a joint effort by the pest manager and, even more importantly, the staff of the food premises. Nearly a third of all penalty notices issued in NSW were for unhygienic conditions.
Cleaning thoroughly is also the first step in pest management. In the past some food premises used to only contact a pest manager when they saw many cockroaches, but by then it is too late.
Pests, just like humans are creatures of habit and good tastes, they would prefer to feed on your breadcrumbs, than our baits! Below is a list of the most common pests and some useful tips to ensure your Pest Control Service is effective:
Once inside the premises the pest will seek harbourage, food and water. Cockroaches have an aggregation pheromone in their droppings – that is why they cluster together – so sealing potential harbourages, such as the gap between stainless steel and tiles can assist in minimising infestations.
Rodents are masters of concealment. They look for quiet places to nest in such as wall and roof voids, sheds and piles of debris. Rats can squeeze through a gap the thickness of your thumb, mice through a gap the size of your little finger.
Baiting is only part of effective rodent management.
Flies breed rapidly. The larvae feed primarily on the yeast found in fermenting and liquefying items. Over ripe tomatoes, bananas and rotting potatoes and onions are commonly infested.
The liquid that remains in the bottom of beer cans held for recycling can also support vinegar fly larvae. Flies will breed in any soured, decaying substance such as wet mops and accumulations of food particles behind, or underneath kitchen equipment. Drains have a generous gelatinous growth of scum; can also support an infestation of vinegar fly larvae. The entire life cycle is complete in 8 days.
There is no single ‘quick’ fix for permanent control. Inspection to find the sources of infestation and then removing or treating it will give the best results.
Promoting good Cleaning and hygiene practices along with use of sprays (targeted and/or with attractants), lures and glue-board fly lights should be considered.
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) efforts, including prevention, sanitation, and exclusion, that reduce insects will also help to reduce spiders both directly and indirectly—by reducing the “food” on which they prey.
Spiders tend to spin their webs in quiet, secluded areas. To discourage such nesting in and around your home:
The infestation of pests will forever be ongoing due to the nature of pests breeding and behavioural cycles. Pests will be trying to enter your store every minute of every day, whether it’s in boxes from deliveries, in the shopping bags of customers, the council garbage trucks or the unhygenic practices of your neighbours.
Very happy with the service, technician was very helpful and cooperative I have nothing but praise. Stephen was amazing very professional and informative. Peter was very prompt and efficient. Andrew was incredibly friendly, Super service, professional, great communication. So glad that I found an honest and professional company to help me.
Very happy with the service, technician was very helpful and cooperative I have nothing but praise.
Stephen was amazing very professional and informative.
Peter was very prompt and efficient.
Andrew was incredibly friendly,
Super service, professional, great communication.
So glad that I found an honest and professional company to help me.